Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HS reunion

My 10 year high school reunion is coming up! BF is making me go- damn her! Seriously though, I love her! Anywho, in a bid to fit into my clothing and not look like a blimp, I've lost two pounds in the past week. Thus my new total is 7 pounds down. Now only 17 more to go. Big guy was up half a pound. He was really tanking it this past week.

While speaking with my mom, she asked me about the reunion and I thought about it for a second. My entire life is different in the past five years. Ok, not completely different, but all the seedlings of what my life is now were under way. I now have a master's degree, a job (of which this will be my fifth year), a house, a husband, and a baby. I wonder if other people's lives have changed so much too.

1 comment:

  1. You'll just have to go and find out . . . or sign up for Facebook!

    ReplyDelete