Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mommy Brain

It started with preggo brain. Suddenly you can't remember anything and even coherent thoughts turn fuzzy. It was all very funny. Now however, I have moved into mommy brain. I forget words- instead using bluh-bluh which hubs hates. I need to make lists for everything. Supermarket, to do, for work, for fun activities.

My hs reunion is coming up and BF and I were discussing the dark event. And I made some quip about one of the sponsors, who neither one of us remember. And then said it was probably Adam Lambert (who I very lamely didn't know was from American idol)! BF corrected me, through laughter though. But I get the feeling that my brain will be funky for a long time.

I even tried to remember seeing Eclipse in the theater. I can't recall any of the scenes. Like I have been in a haze for six months. The only positive to the haze is that it isn't selective. I forget he tough times just as easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment