Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sleep, I missed you and I'm glad you are back

Big guy had decided to stop napping. But he was sleeping really well at night. I began questioning whether I would want him napping during the day but not sleeping at night or grouchy but sleeping at night. Well, I can say that last Saturday, he decided to test my theory and I have realized that I value sleep at night too much! Saturday came with better naps.

Saturday night he went to bed on time and passed out. Hubs and I went to bed around ten. Then at midnight I hear a cry. Crazed from being woken up I stumble to his crib and he's awake. WTF! and he won't go back to sleep! Double WTF! Rocked him a bit and he finally slept... Until one am hits. This continues every hour. For the next five days. And that is how I realized that I would rather him sleep at night and just keep him entertained during the day. Now, a week later, big guy is napping much better, with minimal fighting and sleeping at night. Oh, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment