Saturday, August 14, 2010

Valley Green

Hubs, big guy, and I went to Valley Green on saturday, as we only saw a part of it the other day. We got there a little after 10am. Of course, I couldn't figure out how to fit the jogging stroller into the trunk, so we were stuck with his regular stroller, which was a bad choice. Bad choice because Valley Green's ground is rocks. Big and little rocks. Thus very bouncy. I think if we had had the jogging stroller (even with it's busted wheels) big guy would have napped.

However, with all the bouncing, big guy just stared out at the beautiful trees, rocks, and people who walked, ran, and biked by. We didn't even make it to the actual park, we just did the "forbidden drive," which is about a mile each way. When we reached the end, we walked down to the river and watched it flow. Saw the reflection of a bridge. And took some fun pictures.

We then walked back and right before we left, went to a little house that sells smoothies and fresh sandwiches. Hubs got a smoothie, while I made friends with an eleven week old. Big guy was thrilled- he squealed, waved his arms, and smiled. Little baby wasn't impressed! But her parents were. I then took a pic of the three of them.

I think I'll attempt Valley Green again this weekend, as the weather isn't supposed to be too beastly. And bring the right stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment