Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Diapers- bye bye swaddlers

Big guy has grown out of his "little" baby diapers- they were called swaddlers. Could the name be any cuter? They were super soft and had little baby big birds, elmos, cookie monsters, etc. I was stretching out him wearing them by ordering online size 2-3. But, since he has started to try to crawl, I figured it was time to move onto the cruisers. Since he wants to move, it seemed appropriate. Now cookie monster is bigger and on the backside of all the diapers, holding bananas and apples. So sad about cookie monster- cookies are never just a sometimes snack! And strangely, the cruisers have purple all over them. Not that I prescribe to color stereotypes, I mean big guys swing was mostly pink... It was just an odd observation. My little dude is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment