Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nanny S

Monday afternoon we went to visit nanny S who will be watching big guy starting soon. So sad... On a happy note, I love nanny S. She's totally chill, go with the flow and listened to heat I had to say. She asked about my parenting philosophy (should have one?). And untold her about how big guy has been napping- now not wanting to be held, but just lay near you. And about when to eat. I explained that I have always just been relaxed with him and said, we'll figure it out. She seemed to like that!

Then she explained some of what he'll be doing- the park, walks, playtime, this cool babies music class. I think he's going to have a great time! I'm still all freaked but I'm just going to have to deal with it.

A very successful visit and I know he's in good hands. Also, the baby he's going to be with Pips, is six weeks older than him and already crawling and pullingherself up. I'm pretty sure that after a little while they will be working on the next great American novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment