Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Swinging

Last week hubs, big guy, and I had dinner with a neighbor down the street. She has two daughters who are two and and the other is a month older than big guy. We sat outside and enjoyed some pizza and fruit. Big guy finished off his oatmeal. After dinner, we walked to the back of her backyard to put the big guy in a swing. One of those bucket seat swings. I plopped in the big guy and grabbed onto his hands, pulled up, and let him go. Back he flew and as he was coming forward, he looked at my and grinned! It was really cute. He absolutely loved it.

We didn't push it too far and only stayed in for a few minutes. The next day we went to the park and went back in the swing. It was even better than the night before. I would make funny faces when he came towards me, grab his feet, and we went up pretty high. Then he freaked. But overall, a very successful swinging encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment