Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Water baby

Yesterday the big guy and I were invited to a pool party. We got there a little before one. The weather turned out to be pretty good. It was overcast, but pleasantly warm. Big guy and I hung out in the shade until around three. Big guy got to wear sunscreen for the first time- which he then proceeded to eat. Around three, my friend K let the big guy dip his feet in the pool. He loved it!

I wasn't surprised, since he loves being in the bathtub. He mostly stared at his feet. and then started stomping and splashing the water. Such a boy. I think he also was really interested in the bottom of the pool. Then K changed into her bathing suit and I put big guy in a little swimmer's diaper.

He was thrilled to be in there. He had a huge smile, was squealing and screaming in delight, and was splashing. K said he was like a seal- all slippery! Then to top it off, all the little girl cousins surrounded him and big guy was in heaven. He loves the ladies. He also stole a purple kick board and proceeded to slap it and try to eat it.

He was so precious. We were invited back next week and I will definitely find my swimsuit so I can enjoy with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment