Sunday, August 29, 2010

Outlets

On Sunday, we went to the outlets and did some fall shopping. I almost lost it in the Carter's store. Everything is sook cute and fifty percent off. Mmmm discounts. I got big guy five new shirt sleeve onesies, five long sleeve onesies, two sets of long sleeve onesies with pants, two pjs, and a sweatshirt. All in one year or eighteen months sizes. Best to aim high. Then hubs and I hit up the jcrew- mmmm, jcrew. I got new shirts for work- as my new chest size makes my former work shirts impossible.

Following the clothes shopping, we had some crappy lunch. Then we visited a friend of mine who has twin girls who are ten weeks older than big guy. Big guy was his normal charming self. Lots of babbling, screeching, and playing. The girls weren't too terribly interested in him. But we had lots of fun regardless. Then big guy fell asleep on the way home. It was the perfect ending to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment